Passion for pillows

So...  I made some pillows for my sofa again. I got a lovely textile some years ago from Abakhan but i couldn't decide what to do with it until now. So i went to a local handicraft store here to buy some tassels and rope but they didn't have tassels. They are usually also pretty pricey. So i ended up buying some threads and made my own tassels. Actually i really like our local handicraft store. The owner is a lovely spunky lady who always brings smile to my face. Last time she offered chocolate to everybody and was kidding around. I wanted to help to put other stuff i didn't want back, but she started to shout that she can do it herself and she is not glued to that chair. :D I laught for an hour i guess.
Well... back to the pillows. I wanted to do something different this time. So i decided to do also a neck roll pillow. We had one when we were little at the summerhouse but i don't know what it was made of... perhaps from wood :D It was so heavy that we used it as a weapon while playing fights.
So.. here they are: my new decorative pillows with self made tassels. If you would like to make some tassels for yourself, there are several "how to" videos in youtube.




Comments

Popular Posts